Prime Solicitors offers a large variety of commercial legal services, from the usual drafting of contracts, to the provision of advice on regulatory compliance. We also pride ourselves in our absolute ability and expertise in the field of intellectual property, from the simple to the more complex matters.
As specialists in the area of commercial law, we are able to assist in matters such as:
– Terms and conditions of business with clients.
– Terms of business with suppliers.
– Drafting and negotiating of agency, distribution and franchising agreements.
– Trademark searches and trademark registration.
– All other aspects of the intellectual property including copyright, patent and intellectual property assignments.
– Bank financing including giving of independent legal advice on loans and personal guarantees.
We also advise on all aspects of partnerships and joint ventures including:
– Whether a partnership or limited liability partnership is appropriate.
– Formation of partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
– Resolution of partnership disputes.
– Partnership exits and restructurings.
– Preparation of joint venture agreements either for deadlocked companies or where minority interests are held.